Full Stack Database Developer
The Full Stack Database developer will be responsible for building and improving new and existing software applications. The developer will help to organize internal and external data based on client and internal research needs. Additionally, the developer will help to maintain KinaTrax Dugout, our web application developed in React and Node.js.
The Full Stack Database Developer should perform most of the duties listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Create, maintain, and enhance database objects in MySQL
- Develop data-driven solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely
- Create and enhance database and data ingestion elements as part of planned development projects and activities
- Maintain and continue building our internal web reporting application
- Perform other duties, as needed
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing relational databases with an emphasis on reporting and data warehousing solutions
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving database issues
- Performance tuning, indexing and optimization experience
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 2+ years of experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Demonstrated experience driving change within an organization and leading complex technical projects
- Solid problem solving and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Remote, Relocation is not required.
KinaTrax develops a markerless motion capture system that analyzes the 3D movement of a baseball pitcher and hitter in-game. The system is installed in ballparks throughout the country, and is utilized by professional and collegiate baseball teams for the purposes of assessing and enhancing player performance and preventing injuries. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
Experience: Entry to Senior level
Industries: Markerless Motion Capture, Biomechanics, Baseball Analytics